BIO-Hytec will develop compact reformers that can be applied cost-effectively at small scale in the distributed production of hydrogen from biofuels. Also the project will cover a detailed business plan detecting potential implementations and customers, business opportunities for the consortium, as well as a commercialization roadmap with specific measures to achieve exploitation of results.
More specifically, the project will:
- Design and build a compac reformer including PSA unit.
- Demonstrate the system in real conditions.
- Develop a business plan covering potential customers and markets, business opportunities, IPR issues and a commercialization roadmap for Europe.
- Analyze the economic feasibility for using bio-reformers in LATAM.
- Disseminate and communicate the results at EU level for reaching stakeholders.